Terms and Conditions
1. Customers and Clients. William’s Eye Works collects certain personal information about clients and customers. “Clients” are businesses and business owners that engage William’s Eye Works to provide web-based remote ordering services. “Customers” are individuals that place orders from William’s Eye Works clients through the A William’s Eye Works system. “Personal information” is any information that identifies or may identify a user as a specific individual, including name, address, zip code, phone number and email address, as well as order history.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. William’s Eye Works will not disclose any personal information about any Customer or Client to any person or entity except (i) William’s Eye Works will share personal information about a Customer with the Client from whom the customer places an order, (ii) William’s Eye Works may provide personal information to its vendors and suppliers when necessary, (iii) William’s Eye Works may share certain personal information with its affiliates in order to complete transactions, and (iv) William’s Eye Works e may release personal information to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of user agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of William’s Eye Works, customers and clients, or others.
4. Customer Service. William’s Eye Works’s customer service representatives may occasionally contact Customers only at the request of the Client and Clients themselves by email to gather information about their experiences with William’s Eye Works’s service. These surveys are intended to help William’s Eye Works give its Customers the best possible customer service and are only conducted when requested by Client and at the permission of the Customer.
5. Privacy Choices. Customers will be given the option to opt-out of receiving recurring informational and promotional e-mails from the clients of William’s Eye Works. Customers will also be given the option to opt-out of receiving emails from William’s Eye Works customer service representatives on behalf of the Client for the purpose of conducting surveys about Customers’ experiences with William’s Eye Works.
6. Deleting or Updating Personal Information. Customers and Clients may always contact William’s Eye Works to (i) delete their personal information from William’s Eye Works’s systems; (ii) update their personal information; or (iii) change their preferences with respect to marketing contacts, by emailing William’s Eye Works at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or comments regarding our policies, you may contact us at:
William’s Eye Works
1884 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, New York 10314