The highest power in the lens is found in the bottom part of the lens (for reading) and the magnification power at the top of the lens is half the power of that on the bottom, with the middle part of the lens at a magnification level in between. For example: if the magnification is listed as +2.50D, the bottom part of the lens is +2.50D, the top portion of the lens is +1.25D and the middle portion is approximately +1.88D. Keep in mind, products are identified by the highest power in the lens.
Wearers will find the Multi Focus glasses convenient, they eliminate the need to take readers on and off throughout the day, they’re perfect for reading smart phones, and provide multiple magnification zones in one lens.
- Frame Style: Wes
- Color: Satin gun metal frame front with black over clear crystal plastic temples and gun metal trim
- Frame Type: Constructed with core wire
- Miscellaneous: Integrated spring hinges
- Lens Material: Durable polycarbonate, anti-scratch proof with anti-reflective coating
- UV Protection: Yes, UV380
- Carrying Case: Protective, felt-lined case included
- AR Coating: 5-layer anti-reflective coating to reduce glare
There are no reviews yet.